LAW ON INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L., responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, provides users with this document, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002 of July 11, 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BOE Nº166, as well as to inform all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observation and strict compliance with the following provisions, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of such obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the RESPONSIBLE.
The company responsible under this LEGAL NOTICE is:
TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L.
Web: www.libroflexografia.com, www.ttsl.es
TAX ID: B62810775
Address: Polig. Ind Can Prat, c/ Sant Celoni 54, Nave – L6 08450 Llinars del Vallès (Barcelona)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 938 411 171 Ext. 15
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in Volume 34381, Folio 0001, General Section, Sheet Number 244748.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This web site, including but not limited to its programming, edition, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, texts and graphics, are property of TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. or, if it is the case, it has a license or express authorization from the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by intellectual and industrial property regulations, as well as registered in the corresponding public registries. The total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialization require in any case the prior written authorization of the RESPONSIBLE. Any unauthorized use shall be considered a serious breach of the author’s intellectual or industrial property rights.
The designs, logos, texts and/or graphics not belonging to the RESPONSIBLE and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, and they themselves are responsible for any controversy that may arise with respect to them. TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. expressly authorizes third parties to redirect directly to the specific contents of the website, and in any case to redirect to the main website www.ttsl.es.
The RESPONSIBLE recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the website does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility whatsoever over them, nor any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by the same.
To make any comments regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so via email email@example.com.
- EXEMPTION FROM LIABILITY
TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. disclaims any liability for the information published on its website whenever this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party external to it.
This website may use technical cookies (small information files that the server sends to the computer of the user accessing the page) to carry out certain functions that are considered essential for the correct operation and display of the site. The cookies used are, in any case, of a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making navigation more efficient and disappear at the end of the user’s session. In no case do these cookies themselves provide personal data and will not be used for the collection of personal data.
The user has the possibility to configure his browser to be alerted of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his computer. For more information, please refer to your browser’s instructions.
From this website, you may be redirected to content on third party websites. Given that TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. cannot always control the contents introduced by third parties in their respective web sites, it does not assume any type of responsibility with respect to such contents. In any case, it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
The RESPONSIBLE is not responsible for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the website of the RESPONSIBLE. In compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, is available to all users, authorities and security forces, actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of those contents that may affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
The website has been revised to work properly. In principle, it can be guaranteed to work properly 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the RESPONSIBLE does not rule out the possibility of the existence of certain programming errors or the occurrence of force majeure making it impossible to access the website.
- RULES OF BLOG BEHAVIOR
To participate in our blog, you must agree to the following rules:
- User responsibility: By participating in the web blog you are solely responsible for the messages you spread through these, guaranteeing TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. full indemnity against any claim that may arise from such messages. In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he/she is the owner or has the owner’s authorization to disseminate it on Blogs.
TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. is exempted from any third party claim arising from such concepts.
- The user must choose the appropriate blog before posting a message. Posts that do not fit the theme of the blog may be deleted. It is strictly forbidden to publish promotions and links to commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal development of the blog topics.
- The user must respect other users. You must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that may be detrimental to the peaceful development of the blogs may be deleted.
- TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. reserves the right to reproduce, disseminate or modify the messages published according to the terms and convenient means without any type of compensation to the user.
- TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. is not responsible for what is published in the web blogs and does not guarantee the truthfulness or accuracy of any information published in them. Each user who sends messages or information is responsible for their content.
- TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the web blog service, which may be modified, suspended or eliminated without prior notice and at any time.
- If a user detects illegal updates or a bad use of the web blogs by other users, he/she can inform TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so that the responsible can moderate or eliminate the contents.
- The user will hold harmless TECHNOLOGIC TAPES, S.L. against any claim that may arise from the content and messages that he/she has spread in the blog or any other conduct related to or derived from the use of the user of the blogs of the web.
The website server will be able to automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows for the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain purely statistical measurements that allow us to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits to the web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of any controversy or question related to this web site or the activities developed in it, the Spanish legislation will be applicable, to which the parties expressly submit themselves, being competent for the resolution of all the conflicts derived or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of Granollers.